VE-20 VOCAL PERFORMER has been designed from the ground up for singers,
featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market.
The BOSS VE 20 VOCAL PERFORMER allows you to instantly add lush
vocal layers and harmonies to your singing. Add realtime pitch-correction,
and show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion,
Radio and Strobe.
BOSS VE20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally
your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favourite
and sing — no programming required. VE-20 is a practical
vocal effects processor even for beginners.
high resolution signal path is based on the design of the now
ASP8024. We’ve drawn on David Dearden’s
wealth of experience and the evolution of his designs going back
to the 1970s, combining the benefits of traditional discrete
circuitry with the latest advances in audio design technology.
the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part stacks,
such as upper third and lower fifth,
and save them for
instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double
Track. Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase
Looper, inherited from BOSS’s popular RE-20XL Loop Station.
You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases,
and you can do it all in real time onstage.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes,
the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS
Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into
existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
The BOSS VE-20 VOCAL PERFORMER Main Features Include:
- Specialised effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track,
Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor
- Input Impedance: 4 k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms / PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 sec.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 173 mm x 158 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs. 7 oz.