|An Amp Like You've
Never Seen or Heard Before!
Designed with a simple straight ahead front panel layout and shorter less
complex signal path, the T2 produces an extremely powerful, punishing tone.
A true 3 mode amplifier, the T2 offers an extremely wide range of tones
to fit any playing style while seriously catering to those who hunger for
Click to Zoom
revolutionary power circuit called "Valve-Dynamic™" is
the engine that drives this new high powered head. This newly developed
Tube driven Mosfet power section is driven by a 12AT7 for natural tube
feel and compression. However, the key to this power circuit is the accuracy
in frequency response of a full 100 watt tube power amp, which results
in unbelievable dynamic all tube tone, feel, and response.
A two channel all tube preamp with 3 modes:
Mode 3: A boosted overdrive with punishing gain
and liquid sustain.
Mode 2: Classic overdrive channel for vintage
to modern tube tone .
Mode 1: full tube clean with warm tone and big
- 400W @ 4 Ohms, 280W @ 8 Ohms, 500W @ 2 Ohms
- 3 midi switching channels
- Programmable “Series” or “Parallel” Effects
loop with single On/Off switch. Can also be activated
for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included
MIDI foot controller.
- Gain and Level controls for both channels.
- Master "Density" control. Adjusts
the power amp low end dynamics.
- Master "Presence" control. Adjusts
the power amp extreme high end dynamics
- MIDI in/thru
- Mic Eliminator XLR direct recording output
- World voltage selector/AC inlet